Win a Scapa trip worth £800
Scapa Flow is undoubtedly the best wreck diving destination in Europe, and now you and a buddy can go and dive the remnants of the German High Seas Fleet – which have been on the seabed for over 92 years - for free! The competition is to win a week’s charter for two people diving from 10-15 June 2012 and the prize includes the following:
• Seven nights’ accommodation in Diver’s Lodge sharing with other divers aboard (9-15 June incl)
• Six days diving on the Radiant Queen (two dives per day)
• The use of a single 12 litre or 15 litre cylinder if required
• Use of lead weights (please bring your own belts)
• Air fills (nitrox available charged extra, trimix by prior arrangement)
• As much tea, coffee and biscuits as you can consume! After dive pints of tea served as standard! Lunch can also be provided aboard priced at £8 per person per day.
• Accurate dive briefings ‘stories’ - over 25 years combined experience diving the German Fleet. We are the only boat offering this level of briefing in Scapa.
To be in with a chance of winning this superb prize, courtesy of Radiant Queen Charters, you just need to engage in a spot of wreck identification.
Which one of the seven World War One German High Seas Fleet is this?
SMS Markgraf? SMS Kronprinz Wilhelm? SMS Konig? SMS Coln? SMS Karlsruhe? SMS Brummer? SMS Dresden?
1. Register to Sport Diver website, if you haven't done so already.
2. Sign up for our e-newsletter (part of the registration process) or, if you are already a member, edit your profile to make sure you are signed up to our newsletter. Our newsletter brings you the latest information from Sport Diver, as well as regular competitions and prize draws.
3. Answer the question above.
Terms & Conditions:
The winner agrees to be bound by our terms and conditions and to sign a booking form to that effect
The winners must have a minimum qualification level of PADI Advanced Open Water with Deep Spec and be competent in drysuits.
The prize is not transferable
The prize cannot be exchanged for cash
Travel to and from Orkney is not included in the prize